Covid-19 Infection Control Policy
Unfortunately Covid-19 still a tangible threat to our health. Due to this, we, as with most businesses, have had to make changes to ensure we can keep you and your families safe, as well as ourselves (and our families) safe, while at the same time trying to protect our livelihoods.
Please complete the consultation and consent form at the end of this page if you are having a treatment with us in the next 36 hours - we cannot treat you if this has not been completed.
In addition to this, just prior to leaving home, please consider if you are experiencing any of these Covid-19 symptoms:
- Dry persistent cough
- Temperature over 37.8° Centigrade
- Lack of taste or smell
If the answer is yes to any of these, please postpone or cancel your appointment.
If you are a first-time client, your pre-session consultation will now take place via the phone rather than face to face, we will arrange a suitable time with you.
What we Expect from You
- Please wait in your car or outside the building until you receive a message from us to enter
- You must wear a mask before entering the building
- Please make your way directly to the treatment room
- Please bring your own water – so we do not use any glassware.
- Please wear easy to remove clothes. You will be given a container to put them in when you undress.
- Please avoid wearing jewellery/watches as this makes the process simpler.
- When the massage is over, please leave all the linens, towels on the table. Please do not fold up or help tidy.
- Payment should be made prior to the appointment via Direct Transfer to avoid touching card machines or money. We will send you our bank details prior to your treatment. N.B. If you have gift vouchers please make a note of their numbers rather than bringing them with you.
What you can Expect from Us
- We will not treat you if we have a temperature, a cough, a loss of taste/smell, have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- We will thoroughly disinfect: the massage table, the face cradle, chairs, the clothes' container, all other 'contact points'.
- All linen will be clean.
- We will be using PPE - personal protective equipment – until the requirement relaxes. This includes: an apron, a mask, a visor and latex gloves (if requested)
- The massage will then continue as per usual
- There will be an approximate 30-minute gap between clients, to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table and equipment, with enough time to dry and take effect.
Please complete the survey below
Create your own user feedback survey
Thank you so much for your understanding about these changes, we will update this policy in line with further guidance from our governing body and Public Health England.