Covid-19 Infection Control Policy
Unfortunately, despite the Government's relaxation of restrictions, Covid-19 is still a tangible threat to many people's health. Due to this, and the nature of our work, we have a responsibility to try and keep everyone as safe as possible, by adhering to current best practice in the world of health and wellbeing.
Please complete the consultation and consent form at the end of this page if you are having a treatment with us in the next 36 hours - we cannot treat you if this has not been completed.
In addition to this, just prior to leaving home, please consider if you are experiencing any of these Covid-19 symptoms:
- Dry persistent cough
- Temperature over 37.8° Centigrade
- Lack of taste or smell
If the answer is yes to any of these, please postpone or cancel your appointment.
What we Expect from You
- Please wait in your car or outside the building until you receive a message from us to enter
- You must wear a mask before entering the building
- Please make your way directly to the treatment room
- Please bring your own water – so we do not use any glassware.
- Please wear easy to remove clothes. You will be given a container to put them in when you undress.
- Please avoid wearing jewellery/watches as this makes the process simpler.
- When the massage is over, please leave all the linens, towels on the table. Please do not fold up or help tidy.
- Payment should be made prior to the appointment via Direct Transfer to avoid touching card machines or money. We will send you our bank details prior to your treatment. N.B. If you have gift vouchers please make a note of their numbers rather than bringing them with you.
What you can Expect from Us
- We will not treat you if we have a temperature, a cough, a loss of taste/smell, have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- We will thoroughly disinfect: the massage table, the face cradle, chairs, the clothes' container, all other 'contact points'.
- All linen will be clean.
- We will be using PPE - personal protective equipment – until the requirement relaxes. This includes: a mask and latex gloves (if requested)
- The massage will then continue as per usual
- There will be an approximate 15-minute gap between clients, to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table and equipment, with enough time to dry and take effect.
Thank you so much for your understanding about these changes, we will update this policy in line with further guidance from our governing body and Public Health England.